No Strangers

Only people I haven't met yet

Thursday, January 04, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Wow. Its 07. This year I'll be graduating from Middle school.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Just yesterday wasn't I asking my mom to drop me off around the cornor from my ELEMENTRY school so I could walk up to the door alone? Wasn't it just the other day when I broke my arm?
In two weeks Ill be turning 14, and for my birthday party I'm actually having a very low key day. All ( or at least most) of my freinds and I will be just hanging, but still, I'M ALMOST A HIGH SCHOOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember when I was first starting middle school, I was so nervous, now, I'M TERRIFIED. I don't like the school I'm going to, I will only be with ONE of my freinds, and MY SISTER WILL BE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY!
This will be the longest time ever with out my sister,ever. She has allways been there to help me with things like school, freindships, and family. I have become so dependent on her to help me with my problems, and now we may never be living together again. I'll never have someone to be there when I do bad on a test, she won't be there to cry on when my mom and I have a fight.
HOW WILL I SURVIVE??????????
By trusting in mylord an d god, Jesus Christ.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when my only sister went away, far away, to college. I didn't even think I liked her that much but when she left I sure cried for days on end. You and Aub are close. Your relationship will probably be even better when she gets back because you'll appreciate each other more. That's the plan anyway. Let's stick to it!
As far as High School . . . you'll breeze right through it. Remember to stop and enjoy it now and then. I loved high school. Hope you do too.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the exact day you asked your mom to drop you off at the corner, like it was yesterday. I am sure you will be fine, you are stronger than you think. Guess what? Nakula is almost 5 feet 9 inches. Can you believe it!? I thin about you often, dear.

6:59 PM  
Blogger TurtleGirl said...

girl you will be perfectly fine. High school is like the best thing in the world. I am having the best experience. and I know you can too.
just put yourself out there and try everything. join clubs and sports teams even if you're not sporty. be part of the theatre productions and just try to be yourself. you're gonna rock that school!
-panchy

4:59 PM  
Blogger Aubrianne said...

In case anyone's wondering, T-bird lost her password months ago. We probably won't be seeing any new posts from her anytime soon. :)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home